Queen Mary University London (QMUL)
BA Hispanic Studies with Business Management
2010 - 2014
Electives: Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Accounting, Economics and Management
Lycee Francais Charles de Gaulle, London
French Baccalaureate - Economics Stream
2005 - 2010
Subjects: Maths, Economics, Sociology, French, English, Spanish, History, Geography, Philosophy
Client Servicing Specialist
Metro Bank in London, UK (July 2015 - Present)
- - Received over 65 inbound calls daily ranging from existing customers with a variety of issues to potential customers interested in opening an account with Metro.
- - Liaised with different departments to troubleshoot customers issues while focusing on balancing efficiency and speed of resolution to maintain high customer satisfaction rating of 92%.
- - Studied & became knowledgeable on multiple company products and processes in order to assist customers with their issues and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Trained 10 trainees & new team members on job scope, best practices & internal systems.
ShopandBox, London (Feb 2014 - Oct 2015)
- - Worked as a “boxer” for tech start-up centred around facilitating international procurement of goods.
- - Helped customers understand our unique business practices and the procedures while upselling items relevant to their orders and enquires.
- - Took end-to-end ownership and shipped over 60 boxes to countries such Singapore, Australia & Canada.
Fashion Marketing Intern
NINA NAUSTDAL, London (Mar 2015 - Apr 2015)
- - Created and managed the daily social media activity and customer interaction across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & WordPress).
- - Led the blogger outreach program to identify and screen 12 fashion bloggers for potential partnership in order to promote brand and collections
- - Updated monthly website magazine by creating content and coordinating with team of editors and graphic designers.
English, French, Spanish & Arabic
Bilingual in English and French. Intermediate in Spanish and conversational in Arabic.
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Beginner level in graphics design.
Positions of Responsability
Metro Bank (June 2016 – July 2016)
Chosen by senior management to train junior Contact Centre Representatives & teach them best practices. Key skills learnt include leadership, communication skills and organisational skills.
Imen Bendjazia — firstname.lastname@example.org — 2016